I am so excited and honored to be nominated for an award that is grounded in women power! I was nominated by Jillian from How To Be Myself. I’d like to thank her for nominating me for the award and I’m so glad you like reading my blog and love my designs. The idea behind the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is to recognize the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
Here are the rules of the award, should any of my nominees choose to accept!
Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
My answers to Jillian’s questions:
- What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you lately?
I thought about this for awhile and couldn’t think of anything. 😦
- Is there something you’re putting off doing that you could start today?
Today I’m putting off blogging and posting design things on FaceBook.
- If the average human life span was 50 years, how would you live your life differently? OR If you had five more years to live, how would you live your life differently?
I would spend more time with family, do more fun things with them, and travel if it was possible.
- If you had to move to a new state or country, where would you move and why?
If it were a different state, I’d choose Oregon (Portland area), because there are so many interesting and fun things to do, the people seem really nice, and I’d love to go snowboarding one day and go to the beach the next. If it were a country, I’d choose Australia, because the people are very nice and I love their accents!
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
I wouldn’t say this is the weirdest, it’s probably the most interesting. We went to all of the 7-11’s in town and bought one thing at each place.
- What was the last picture you took on your phone?
I got back from the Build Your Blog Conference on Saturday and my last photo was from a slide from on of the classes.
- If you see a dog running around alone by the road, do you stop to help the dog?
No, I just assume it’s someone’s close by.
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
RSL soccer team
- Would you want to be famous and rich, knowing that you would lose all of your privacy?
I always thought I’d want to be rich, but I think I’d be much happier being a normal non-famous person.
- What was your first job?
sandwich maker at Wendy’s.
The winners, that I think are just fabulous. Go check them out!
- Syna Style, this is a personal friend of mine and she has an in home salon. Her blog is all about enhancing your natural beauty and a fashion blog.
- Married and Naked, this is a new one that I’ve started following. I met Joel (Tammy’s husband), their blog is all about keeping your relationship and marriage successful.
- The Baby Bling sells very affordable and super cute bows on their site.
- Sincerely Sara D, I just started reading this blog too, I’m excited about this blog because it’s about DIY projects and home décor, just what I love!
- Make It and Love It, I love reading this blog because there’s always fun ideas to do yourself, and I LOVE the tutorials!
- Maebells if you’re looking for gluten free recipes, this is where to find them. She has amazing photos of her dishes and they all look delicious!
- Tidbits is all about exactly that tidbits of everything. Make sure you click on her “our home” link. She has a beautiful home.
Here are my 10 questions for all of my nominees
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
3. What’s you most embarrassing recent thing that’s happened to you?
4. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
5. What type of kid were you?
6. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little?
7. If you had $10 million dollars, what would you do with it?
8. Who was the last person you texted?
9. Worst vacation experience?
10. What’s you favorite tv show?
Quick… go! If anyone else wants to answer these, jump right in 🙂