Drawer Space

This will be a super short and sweet post today.  I found these pictures a couple of weeks ago that I’d forgotten about.  While I was working on my nursery last year, I decided I needed to do something about the drawers in the built in dresser.  They are made out of plywood and so every time you open and close the drawer, wood chips would get everywhere in the drawer.  I wasn’t having wood chips in my baby’s clothes.  So, I took the extra fabric I made for her crib sheets and used it to cover the inside of the drawers.  It was really easy, just measure the bottom, sides, front and back (of the inside).  I cut the fabric a little bigger so I could sew them together.  Then we stapled it into the drawer.  It love it and it adds some cuteness and character to the drawers.  And we added new handles onto the drawers as well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s