This is another part of that huge project I’ve been working on. I’m glad to say I’ve finally finished!! These are fairly easy to make, they get a little tedious when it comes to sewing the leg holes. I don’t know if I cut the leg holes weird or what, but they ended up having some tucks :/. The good thing is that the leg holes are all scrunched so you can’t tell that there are tucks :). I’ve used pretty much the same fabric I used for the Bibs I made, it makes it fun to give as matching gifts.
This last one is my favorite!!! I found the perfect dress to go with the diaper cover and the matching headband (that post will come later).